Fish Gratin is a tasty dish. It is the spicy one but it assures you that you will get water full of mouth.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Fish Gratin
- White fish fillets - 750g
- Black pepper (fresh, grounded)
- Lemon juice - 1 tablespoon
- Butter - 45g
- Flour - 25g
- Milk – 300 mille liter
- Single cream – 150 mille liter
- Roughly chopped and cooked prawns or shrimps - 100g
- Egg yolks - 2
- Freshly grated hard cheese - 50g
How To Make Fish Gratin
- Preheat the oven. Marinate the fish fillets with lemon juice, pepper, and salt. Put these marinated fish fillets into the slightly buttered ovenproof dish. Cover this dish with foil and place it in the oven to bake for 10- 15 minutes.
- Drain out all the liquid if present, and quickly remove the skin of the fish. Now put the skinless fish into a gratin dish baker.
- Now melt some butter in a sauce pan and mix it with flour. Mix it about a minute, turn off the flame, then add milk, after some time add some cream to it. Turn on the flame over a low flame and make the mixture boil leaving behind the traces of taste of raw flour.
- Turn off the flame again; add prawns or shrimps to it, egg yolks, pepper and salt. Put this mixture over the cooked fish and shower some grated cheese over it.
- Now grilled this fish over a grill until it is done.
Other Similar Recipes
- Baked fish recipe
- Chickpea recipe