Fish Fried Rice
Fish Fried Rice is a very delicious recipe. It is quick to prepare and it is best to have it in lunch. It is healthy also.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Fish Fried Rice
- White fish - ½ Kg
- Basmati rice - 2 Cup
- Chopped onions - 4
- Oil - ½ Cup
- Grated coconut - 1 Cup
- Coriander seeds - 2 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder – a Pinch
- Ginger - Small Pieces
- Cumin seeds - 2 teaspoon
- Fenugreek seeds - ½ teaspoon
- Bay leaf - 1
- Lime juice - ½ teaspoon
- Salt as needed
How To Make Fish Fried Rice
- Soak rice into water for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the fish properly and cut them into 2” size pieces.
- Now fry turmeric powder, fenugreek leaves, coriander seeds, cumin seeds. Grind them properly and make a fine powder from it.
- Now add ginger and salt as per requirement and grind it again.
- Now heat oil in a big sauce pan. Fry the above mixture for 1 minute.
- Now add fish pieces to the pan, mix it thoroughly without breaking the fish pieces.
- Cover the sauce pan with lid. Sauté the fish with steam for about 5 minutes.
- Drain out the fish from the pan carefully using fish slice. Keep them aside and make sure the pieces remain warm.
- Now add bay leaf and onions in the left over oil and fry them until the onion color changes to golden brown.
- Now drain out the soaked rice and add it to the fried onions.
- Now mix the lemon juice and coconut in the above rice and fry lightly for about 2 minutes.
- Now add about 1 cup of water into the sauce pan in which fish pieces was fried and make th water boil. Put this water into mixture of rice.
- Add enough water to the pan to cook the rice over a low flame.
- Garnish the fried rice with finely chopped leaves of coriander.
Fish Fried Rice
Other Similar Recipes
- Kimchee fried rice
- Salted fish fried rice