Fish Fingers are a very popular recipe in North America. It is prepared with white fish. These are crispy and flaky served with tomato sauce or chutney.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Fish Fingers
- Skinless and boneless fish – 500g
- Egg - 1
- Salt - 1 teaspoon
- All purpose flour -2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice - 2 teaspoon
- For frying - Oil
- White pepper - 1/4 teaspoon
- Cooking sauce - 6 teaspoon
- Mustard powder - 1/4 teaspoon
- For coating -Bread crumbs
How To Make Fish Fingers
- Make the finger sized pieces of fish.
- Apply a coat of lemon juice, pepper powder, and salt to the fish fingers.
- Freeze them for about 15 minutes.
- Make a fine paste of beaten egg and all purpose flour.
- Take out the frozen fish fingers, apply a coat of the egg and flour paste to these fish fingers and dip them into the bread crumbs.
- Now heat little oil in a sauce pan. Fry them deeply till the color turns golden brown on both sides.
- Fish fingers are ready to serve. Serve them with tomato sauce.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee