Fish Fillets Gravy
Fish Fillets Gravy is a spicy and tasty dish that will surely make water at the mouth. Learn how to make fish fillets Gravy on this page.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients For Fish Fillets Gravy
- 500g - Cubed Fish fillets
- 5 - Finely chopped Tomatoes
- 2- finely chopped garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon - Chili powder
- Pinch of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon pepper powder
- 4 tablespoon thick coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon - Mustard seeds
- 2 springs of curry leaves
- 1 spring of finely chopped coriander leaves
- 3 springs of chives
- Oil as per requirement
- Salt as needed
How To Make Fish Fillets Gravy
- Heat little oil in a sauce pan and roast mustard seeds.
- Put garlic, curry leaves, tomatoes, turmeric powder, salt, and chili powder and pepper powder. Mix all the ingredients for about 5 minutes over a low flame.
- Now add fish fillets to it. Also add some water with the fish fillets for cooking purpose.
- Now add coconut milk and cook for about 1 minute over a low flame.
- Garnish them with coriander leaves and chives. Remove the sauce pan from the flame.
- Fish fillet gravy with tomato is ready to serve.
Other Similar Recipes
- Parmesan baked halibut
- Baked halibut steaks