Fish Curry with Kodampuli
Fish curry recipe is an easy and quick dish. You just need 20 minutes to make this tasty dish. It is generally prepared with coconut, but you can make it without coconut also.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients Or Fish Curry Rice
- Sliced onions - 2
- Green chilies - 4 Slits
- Pieces of ginger about 1" in size
- Garlic cloves - 5
- Roughly chopped tomatoes - 2
- Water - 1 glass
- Fish curry Masala - 4 teaspoon
- Fish fillets - 1 pound
How To Make Fish Curry Rice
- Heat about 2 tablespoon of oil in a sauce pan.
- Mix green chilies, garlic, and ginger very well. Fry them in an above pan.
- Add tomatoes to the above mixture.
- Cook them for some time. .
- Add water about 1 glass and let the mixture to boil.
- Now add salt acc to taste.
- As gravy gets boiled add the pieces of fish to it.
- Reduce the flame to medium and cook for about 10-15 minutes or until the fish is properly cooked.
- Fish curry is ready to eat.
- Serve it with plain boiled rice.
Fish Curry Rice
Other Similar Recipes
- Indian pulao mix
- Indian egg Biryani