This Fish Curry Recipe is remarkable dish made from fish. It is easy to make within 20 minutes.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients For Fish Curry
- Washed and Sliced Fish – 250g
- Chopped Coriander leaves - 1 cup
- Finely Chopped Tomatoes - 2
- Garlic Cloves - 8
- Chopped Green chilies -2
- Seeds of Methi - 1 teaspoon
- Coriander Powder -1 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder - a pinch
- Salt acc to taste
- Oil as per requirement
How to make Fish Curry
- Make a mixture of salt and turmeric powder. Now marinate the fish with this mixture. Keep it aside for about 15 minutes.
- Now fry the pieces of fish deeply and then drain out the fish pieces. Let it cool for some time.
- Now take a grinder. Mix the leaves of coriander, green chilies and garlic cloves. Grind them properly to make a fine paste.
- Heat little oil in a pan, add the above paste to it and fry till the oil gets separated from it.
- Now again add powder Masala, methi seeds, and tomatoes. Fry the Masala till oil starts floating on the top of the Masala.
- Add water to the Masala mixture about 1 cup. Boil the gravy.
- Now add slices of fish and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Serve this tasty fish curry hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Geflite fish
- Fish molee