Fish Baked A La Russe
A La Russe is a recipe made from fish baked. It is a delicious Recipe originated from Russian.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Fish Baked A La Russe
- Sliced Fish - 300 gm
- Boiled and Sliced Potatoes - 300 gm
- Sour Cream - 300 gm
- Flour -20 gm
- Oil -15 gm
- Cheese -60 gm
- Salt acc to taste
How to Make Fish Baked A La Russe
- Apply some oil to the pan and put the sliced fish into the pan. Put potatoes also around the sliced fish. Now shower some salt over it.
- Now mix oil along with sour cream. Make a fine paste from it.
- Apply a coat of flour to the fish and potato mixture properly. Put oil and sour cream mixture over it.
- Now sprinkle the cheese over it and bake them in the oven for about 35-45 minutes. Set the temperature to 350 ° F.
- Serve baked fish hot.
Other Similar Recipes
- Fish tacos
- Fish molee