Tomato Garlic Chutney
Tomato garlic chutney is well liked in many Indian households. It is usually served along with fried snacks and even with simple rice and dal
|Time for preparation||05 minutes|
|Cooking Time||10 minutes|
Ingredients For Tomato Garlic Chutney
- Tomatoes- 1 kg
- Red chili pepper- 1 tsp
- fresh Ginger- 30 gm
- chopped Garlic- 2 cloves
- Raisins- 60 gm
- Salt- 2 tsp
- Onion- 1
- Sugar- 240 gm
- Crushed Cardamoms- ¾ tsp
- Vinegar- 1 ½ cups
- blanched Almond- 10
How To MakeTomato Garlic Chutney
- Cook tomatoes for 5 min in boiling water.
- Take the tomatoes out of the water and peel off their skins and chop them up.
- Slice the ginger into long thin pieces.
- Now put tomatoes, chopped garlic, red chili pepper and ginger into a cooking pot and cook till they all are tender.
- Keep stirring continuously.
- Now add sugar, vinegar, cardamoms, raisins and cook for another ten more minutes.
- Take it off the flames and let it cool before transferring to a preserving jar.
Other Similar Recipes
- Khajur Chutney
- Mango Chutney