Tomato Chutney Recipe
Even though tomato is not native to India, it is very widely used in preparing many recipes. Tomato chutney is tangy chutney which can be made quickly when needed. Learn about the recipe from the details provided below.
|Time for preparation||20 minutes|
|Cooking Time||45 minutes|
Ingredients ForTomato Chutney
- finely chopped garlic- 6 to 8 large cloves
- chopped spring onion whites ¼ cup
- finely chopped spring onion greens- 1 tbsp
- soaked red chilies- 2
- finely chopped tomatoes- 1 cup
- finely chopped coriander- 1 tbsp
- oil 1- tsp
- salt as needed
How To MakeTomato Chutney
- Extract all excess water from the soaked chilies and cut them nicely.
- Now heat oil in a pan and sauté onions for 5 min at low flames or till they turn brown in color.
- Add salt and chilies.
- Now put in tomatoes and cook for ten minutes or till tomatoes are soft enough to be mashed.
- Once it has cooled down add spring onions and coriander. Mix well.
- Tomato chutney is ready.
Other Similar Recipes
- Khajur Chutney
- Mango Chutney