Sweet Mango Chutney Recipe
Now enhance the flavor of homemade simple mango chutney by following this recipe. With the addition of a few ingredients like ginger, coriander leaves and chili its taste becomes far better. .
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||60 minutes|
Ingredients For Sweet Sweet Mango Chutney
- sugar 2 cups
- distilled white vinegar- 1 cup
- peeled and cut mangoes- 6 cups
- chopped onion- 1 medium
- golden raisins- ½ cup
- finely chopped crystallized ginger- ¼ cup,
- minced garlic- 1 clove
- whole mustard seeds- 1 teaspoon
- red chili pepper flakes- ¼ tsp
How To MakeSweet Mango Chutney
- Take a 6 quart pot and dissolve sugar in vinegar while stirring continuously.
- Now add the other ingredients and let it simmer for 45-60 min or until it has obtained a thick or syrupy consistency.
- After it has cooled down, pour it up in jars for preserving.
Other Similar Recipes
- Guava Chutney
- Raw Mango Chutney