Sweet Fruit Chutney Recipe
Sweet fruit chutney is good side dish to be served along with paranthas or any pakoras. Carry on to details below to prepare this recipe at home in a hassle free manner.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||10 minutes|
Ingredients For Sweet Fruit Chutney
- whole Amchoor- 120 gm
- Water- 4 teacups
- Sugar- 180 to 200 gm
- ground spices- ½ tsp
- Black Salt- ½ tsp
- white Cumin powder- 1 tsp
- salt as required
- Red chili pepper- 2 tsp
- dry Ginger powder- 1 tsp
- freshly sliced Ginger- 60 grams
- Bananas- 4
- Raisins- 4 tsp
How To Make Sweet Fruit Chutney
- Keep the amchoor in water for the night before the day of cooking.
- Transfer it to a pan with the water and cook it till it becomes tender.
- Let it cool and run it through a sieve.
- Now add chili powder, salt, white cumin powder, fresh ginger slices, dry ginger and black salt dissolved in water. Mix all the components well.
- Put in banana slices and soaked raisin. Mix it all together.
- Serve it with paranthas and puri.
Other Similar Recipes
- Khajur Chutney
- Mango Chutney