South Indian Chutney Recipe
South Indian chutney is prepared to go along with dosas, uttapams and idlis. This chutney is basically chana dal chutney. It is easily made in very little time.
|Time to Prepare||05 minutes|
|Cooking Time||02 minutes|
Ingredients For South Indian Chutney
- Chana dal- 120 gm
- Ghee- 4 tsp
- chopped Green chilies- 10
- grated Coconut- 1
- Whole mustard seeds- 2 tsp
How to make South Indian Chutney
- Heat ghee in a pan and fry green chilies and dal in it.
- Now take them out and grind with coconut.
- Next fry the whole mustard seeds in ghee.
- Add it to the already prepared paste.
- South Indian chutney/ chana dal chutney is ready.
South Indian Chutney
Other Similar Recipes
- Mango Chutney
- Khajur Chutney