Raw Mango Chutney Recipe
Mangoes are loved by most of the population of India. It’s eaten in many forms and one of them is as chutney. Raw mango chutney is sweet-n-sour in taste. Prepare raw mango chutney by following the recipe provided here.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||30 minutes|
Ingredients For Raw Mango Chutney
- Ghee- 2 tsp
- Dry Red Chilies- 3 to 4
- Asafetida- A pinch
- Methi Seeds- 2 tsp
- Mustard Seeds- 1 tsp
- Curry Leaves- 3 to 4
- Peanuts- 1 tsp
- Urad-Chana Dal Mixture0- 1 tsp
- salt to taste
- peeled & grated Raw Mango- 1
- freshly grated Coconut- ½ cup
How To MakeRaw Mango Chutney
- Dry roast the methi seeds, red chilies and hing for a minute and then grind them into a fine powder.
- Now set aside the grated mango and mix the rest of the ingredients with the coconut and prepared spice mixture.
- Pour in water to make a fine paste.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry curry leaves and mustard seeds in it.
- Add dal mixture and peanuts in the pan and fry till they are brown color.
- Toss in the grated mango and fry it for 1 minute while stirring frequently.
- Now add the coconut paste in it and bring it to a boil.
- Pour a little bit of water to get chutney like consistency and add salt to taste.
- Raw mango chutney is ready.
Raw Mango Chutney
Other Similar Recipes
- Sweet Mango Chutney
- Guava Chutney