Ginger chutney is one of the traditional chutneys of India which has been prepared in many households since many years. Learn how to make this traditional chutney with the recipe provided below.
|Time to Prepare||10 minutes|
|Cooking Time||15 minutes|
Ingredients For Ginger Chutney
- Ginger- 50 gm
- Tamarind paste- 1 tsp
- Jaggery- 1 tbsp
- Chili powder- 1 tsp
- salt as required
- oil as needed
How To Make Ginger Chutney
- Use a peeler to remove the skin of ginger and cut it into big size pieces.
- Heat 1tbsp oil in a pan.
- Fry the pieces of ginger in oil. Once the ginger pieces have cooled down; grind them into a fine paste without using any water in a mixer.
- Fry the ginger paste again with tamarind pulp
- Add chili powder, salt to it and bring it to a boil.
- Now put in jaggery and mix well.
- When the chutney gets a jam like consistency, take it off the flames.
- Serve ginger chutney plain rice.
Other Similar Recipes
- Mango Chutney
- Khajur Chutney