Garlic is a very essential component of very many recipes of India. You can even make a chutney of garlic by following a few easy steps provided here.
|Time to Prepare||5 minutes|
|Cooking Time||2 minutes|
Ingredients For Garlic Chutney
- garlic pods- 4
- roasted red chillies- 20
- grated coconut- 2 cups
- oil- 4 tsp
- tamarind- just a little piece
- salt as required
How To Make Garlic Chutney
- Heat up coconut oil in pan and sauté garlic in it.
- Soak tamarind in water for 2 hours and then strain all the excess water to make tamarind pulp.
- Take a mixer and grind the mixture with red chilies and tamarind pulp.
- Put in garlic and salt into it and churn it once more. Garlic chutney is ready.
Other Similar Recipes
- Mango Chutney
- Ginger Chutney