Dahi is very nutritious item and is very commonly used in India. Curd chutney is a good source of calcium and vitamins. It goes very well with a lot of recipes like rice, dosa etc.
|Time to Prepare||5 minutes|
|Cooking Time||10 minutes|
Ingredients For Curd Chutney
- Curd- 1 cup
- chopped whole green chilies- 2
- grated ginger- ½ tbsp
- cumin seeds- ½ tsp
- mustard seeds- ½ tsp
- asafetida- a pinch
- red chili powder- a pinch
- finely chopped coriander leaves- 10 to15
- cooking oil- 1 tsp
- salt as needed
How To Make Curd Chutney
- Take curd and salt; mix them together properly in a blender or a mixer.
- In small frying pan heat up some oil. Add in cumin and mustard seeds and set the flames to low.
- Once the mustards start cracking add ginger, red chili, asafetida and green chilies. Stir them all together and cook on low heat for 1-2 min. turn off the flames.
- Now pour in the prepared curd and gently mix it all together.
- Top it with coriander leaves and its ready to be served.
Other Similar Recipes
- Mango Chutney
- Khajur Chutney