Apricot is a very healthy fruit which has lot of fibers in it and can be used to make delicious chutney which can go along a lot of other recipes.
|Time to Prepare||15 minutes|
|Cooking Time||60 minutes|
Ingredients For Apricot Chutney
- Apricot- 360 gm
- vinegar -1 cup
- water- 2 cups
- salt to taste
- red chili powder- ½ tsp
- crushed cardamom- 2
- sugar- ¼ kg
- raisins- 2 tsp
- blanched almonds- 8
How To Make Apricot Chutney
- Take a pot and boil water in it. Now drop in all the apricots into boiling water and boil till they are all soft.
- Once the apricots are soft take them out; peel and mash them.
- Now take out all the water from the pulp. Take the apricot stones and wash them with a cup of water.
- Now cook apricot pulp, ginger, garlic and water of washed stones, almonds and raisins till all the water is absorbed. Now take a pan and cook garlic, ginger, almonds, raisins and pulp in the water of washed stones.
- Then add vinegar, sugar, salt, cardamoms and red chili powder and cook till is thick and golden brown. Add sugar, vinegar, salt to taste, red chili powder and cardamoms and keep cooking till whole mixture thickens and has acquired golden color.
- It can be stored for a year if you want to.
Other Similar Recipes
- Pineapple Chutney
- Mango Chutney