Tangri Kebab is famous dish in India and major parts of Indian sub-continent and which is mainly served in starters. This snack tastes mind-blowing when eaten with onion rings and red or green chutney. Follow this simple method to prepare Chicken tangri kebab .
|Preparation Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||12 mins|
Ingredients for Tangri Kebab
- leg pieces of chicken-2 large
- curd-1/2 cup
- lemon-1 tbsp
- garam masala powder-1 tsp
- red chili powder-1 tsp
- Add salt according to taste
- ginger garlic paste-1 tbsp
- A pinch of eatable orange color
How to make Tangri Kebab
- Firstly wash and clean chicken pieces properly and make some irregular cuts on them.
- Now except salt combine all the ingredients together.
- Now massage and fold chicken pieces in it and leave it aside for 1hr and now mix salt in it.
- Now roast chicken pieces until it gets properly cooked from all sides.
- Finally spray some chat masala and lemon juice on it and it can be served well with onion rings
Some Useful Tips
If you are thinking of preparing garlic, fresh chilli and ginger pastes at home, then make sure you add tablespoon of canola/hot vegetable/ sunflower cooking oil to the paste and mix it well this will ensure a longer life for the paste prepared. Refrigerate and use it as per your requirement.
Other Similar Recipes
- Magi kabab
- Chapli kabab
- Hara bhara kabab with orange chutney
- Tangy pineapple chicken kababs
- Kheema kabab