Stuffed Chicken Roast
The whole chicken roast is stuffed with bread crumb and marinated with mixture of parsley and thyme. Follow this simple method to prepare stuffed chicken roast
|Preparation Time||30 mins|
|Cooking Time||2 hours 15 minutes|
Ingredients for Stuffed Chicken Roast
- Fresh chicken- 1 whole
- Olive oil-2 tsp
- Add freshly ground black pepper and sea salt according to taste
- Fresh continental parsley-1 bunch
- Olive oil-1 1/2 tbsp
- Brown onions, halved and properly chopped-2 small
- Finely chopped Craisins (dried cranberries)- 75g (1/2 cup)
- Fresh chopped unsalted pistachio kernels-55g (1/3 cup)
- Crushed garlic cloves-2
- Fresh breadcrumbs (prepared from a day old bread)- 245g (3 1/2 cups)
- Lightly whisked eggs-2
- Finely chopped fresh continental parsley-1/3 cup
How to make Stuffed Chicken Roast
- Firstly to prepare the stuffing heat some oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium flame and add garlic, pistachio, onion in it and start cooking it.
- Now stir it for about 8 to 10 minutes till onion gets soft and leave it aside for 5 minutes to let it cool.
- Now put the pistachio mixture in the bowl and add egg, parsley and breadcrumbs in it and stir it finely to mix and then marinate it with pepper and salt .
- The oven should be heated in advance to 190°C and wash the chicken cavities under cold running water. Dry it using paper towel both from inner and outer portion.
- Now the pistachio mixture should be scooped in the chicken cavities.
- The cavity openings should be closed down with toothpicks and the legs should be tied together with unwaxed white kitchen strand.
- Now place a large roasting pan with non-stick baking paper and put chicken in the pan and brush it with oil and then marinate it with sea salt and pepper.
- Now finally start roasting and do this for about 1 hour and 15 minutes or till juices clear away when a rod is inserted in the thighs of the chicken.
- Now cover the recipe with foil and leave it aside for 10 minutes and then put chickens on serving plates and it can be served well with parsley and pistachio stuffing..
Stuffed Chicken Roast
Some Useful Tips
Make the stuffing in advance and reserve it in airtight container in refrigerator.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chicken Breast Recipes
- Orange Roasted Chicken
- Roast Herbed Chicken
- Roast Chicken Recipe with Vegetables
- Roasting Chicken with Leeks
- Baked Chicken with Rice
- Skillet Chicken
- Baked Chicken
- Grilled Chicken