Red Kadai Chicken
Red Kadai Chicken is very famous recipe which is very unique in flavor and is one of the signature dishes at Indian restaurants. This recipe is not overloaded with spices yet it is very delicious in taste. The aroma and the flavor of the fresh ground coriander seeds are simple yet amazing.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||32 mins|
Ingredients for Red Kadai Chicken
- 1 kg Chicken
- 1 kg chopped Tomato
- 6-8 Red Chili ( coarse powder)
- 2 sliced green chili
- 1 tsp of garam masala
- 1/2 cup oil
- 3 2/3 tbsp ( 50 gms) chopped Ginger
- 4 tsp of Garlic
- 1/2 Capsicum ( Divided into small cubes)
- 2 tsp of Coriander Leaves
How to make Red Kadai Chicken
- Firstly heat some oil in a pan and add red chili in it which should be properly fried and grinded in fine powder form, tomato and Garlic paste in it and then cook it for about 5 minutes.
- Now stir it constantly and add green chilies and ginger to it
- Now add some salt in it and start cooking it on a medium flame for about 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add chicken in the mixture and sprinkle some garam masala over it and cover it properly and then cook it for about 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now check when the chicken is completely cooked and when oil completely separates from the masala then garnish the chicken with coriander leaves capsicum.
- Now the dish is prepared and ready to serve hot.
Red Kadai Chicken
Some Useful Tips
• Coriander powder to be used should be made fresh and it’s preferable to lightly toast coriander seeds or you can do it as per your taste.
• Whole chicken divided into medium pieces can be used for this
Other Similar Recipes
- Dry chicken curry
- Chicken drumstick fry
- Pepper chicken gravy
- Spicy chicken curry
- Chicken vindaloo