Quail Mushroom is a different and delicious Chicken recipe. By following this simple method we will learn how to prepare Quail mushroom.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||45 mins|
Ingredients for Quail Mushrooms
- All-purpose flour properly divided-3/4 cup
- Salt-1 teaspoon
- Pepper-1/2 teaspoon
- Quail-6 (1/3 to 1/2 pound each)
- Butter-1/2 cup
- Sliced fresh mushrooms-1/2 pound
- Chicken broth-2 cups
- Minced fresh thyme-2 teaspoons or Teaspoon dried thyme-3/4
- Hot cooked noodles( optional)
How to make Quail Mushrooms
- Firstly mix salt, pepper and 1/2 cup of flour together and then coat each quail.
- Now melt some butter in skillet and brown the quail.
- Now transfer it to 2-1/2-qt. baking dish which should be ungreased.
- Now in the pan drippings, fry the mushrooms till it gets tendered and then add remaining flour to it and stir it to form a smooth paste form.
- Now add thyme and broth and stir it properly and constantly for some time.
- Now start the boil process
- Boil the recipe for about 1 minute or till it become thick and then pour it over the quail.
- Now cover it and start baking it at around 350° for about 40 to 50minutes or till it gets tendered and all its juices run clear.
- Now the recipe is prepared and you can serve it over noodles if desired.
Some Useful Tips
Boneless chicken breasts can be used as a substitute, in case if quail (batair) is unavailable -.
Other Similar Recipes
- Jalapeno quail appetizers
- Quail with mushroom sauce
- Quail in mushroom gravy
- Quail with rice