Pudina or Mint Chicken is a very versatile and yummy recipe and can be prepared very easily. In the preparation of this recipe we use just mint.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||40 mins|
Ingredients for Pudina Chicken
- Boneless chicken-300 gms
- 1/4 cup of curd
- Chili powder mint -1tsp
- Green chillies-3 to 4
- Onion paste-1 cup
- Turmeric powder-1/2 tsp
- Add salt according to taste
- Dhani jeera powder-1tsp
- Whole garam masala (dalchini, cloves, elaichi and shahzeera )
- No of tomato divided into small pieces-1
How to make Pudina Chicken
- Firstly season the chicken for about 15mins in turmeric, curd, dhania jeera powder and chili.
- Now take a cooker and heat some oil in it and then add whole garam masala mixture in it and let it splutter
- Now add the mint paste in the mixture and start frying it until it absorbs it completely and then add tomatoes and chicken in it.
- Now mix it well and add 1/2 cup of water in it and then cover the cooker and cook the recipe until 2 whistle sounds.
- After sound of 2 whistles allow it to cool down.
- Now open the cooker and start cooking the dish on high heat.
- Now if you find the gravy mixture too thin then you can add cream/cashew nut/almond paste to make it thick.
- In the final step add some kasuri methi to the recipe and now the dish is ready to serve
Some Useful Tips
If you are thinking of preparing garlic, fresh chilli and ginger pastes at home, then make sure you add tablespoon of canola/hot vegetable/ sunflower cooking oil to the paste and mix it well this will ensure a longer life for the paste prepared. Refrigerate and use it as per your requirement.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chicken tikka
- Maloor chicken
- Quick cream of chicken soup
- Malai murg
- Pepper chicken