The recipe contains the mixture of mashed potatoes with a chicken or mutton or beef curry based stuffing in it. The list of ingredients may be long but it is a very simple process.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||25 mins|
Ingredients for Petit Pate
- Chicken livers-8 ounces
- Butter-3 tablespoons
- No of medium green onions of 1-inch pieces-2
- Scotch liqueur or brandy-1 1/2 tablespoons
- Dash each pepper, salt, nutmeg
How to make Petit Pate
- Firstly drain the chicken livers on paper towels and pat them dry.
- Now start melting the butter in a 7-inch skillet which should be placed on low flame.
- Now add livers and boil it on a low heat until it is cooked properly. This process will take around 15 minutes but make sure that no over-cooking should be done
- Now in the bowl the knife should be properly positioned and add some onion in it and pulse it to finely chop.
- Add onions to the liver and cook it for about 2mins
- Now the pan should be removed.
- Now again in the bowl take a knife, position it and then add the liver mixture.
- Finally add the liquor and seasoning and then process it for just 10 seconds. Now stop to scrape the bowl’s sides down and again process it for 10 more seconds.
Some Useful Tips
- The best way to boil/cook potatoes is to do it either in microwave or in the vapor.
The filling can be done either with prawn, beef, chicken or lamb. Make sure you cut all the ingredients in small cubes.