Oriental Chicken Rice
Oriental Chicken fried rice is a really nice way to use the leftovers. Like every other fried rice dishes, Chicken fried rice tastes best when used with leftover cooked rice.
|Preparation Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
Ingredients for Oriental Chicken Rice
- Sesame oil-1/2 tablespoon
- Cooked and cubed chicken meat-1 1/2 pounds
- Soy sauce-2 tablespoons
- Large carrots(diced)-2
- Stalks celery(chopped)-2
- Red bell pepper(diced)-1 large
- Fresh pea pods(halved)-3/4 cup
- Green bell pepper(diced)-1/2 large
- Cooked white rice-6 cups
- Soy sauce-1/3 cup
How to make Oriental Chicken Rice
Firstly start heating some oil in a large skillet over medium flame.
Now add onion and saute it till becomes soft
Now add chicken in the mixture and also add 2 tablespoons soy sauce and then stir-fry it for about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Now stir in celery, carrots pea pods, green bell pepper and red bell pepper in it and stir-fry it for another 5 minutes.
- Now add some rice in the mixture and stir it thoroughly.
- Finally, mix in some scrambled eggs and 1/3 cup soy sauce and heat it properly
- Now it is ready to serve hot.
Some Useful Tips
- If you are thinking of preparing garlic, fresh chilli and ginger pastes at home, then make sure you add tablespoon of canola/hot vegetable/ sunflower cooking oil to the paste and mix it well this will ensure a longer life for the paste prepared. Refrigerate and use it as per your requirement.
Other Similar Recipes
- Scramble eggs with shrimp
- Fried rice
- Fried rice with ham
- Easy fried rice
- Pork fried rice recipe