Naazuk Kababis a really different and yummy Chicken recipe. By following this simple method we will prepare Naazuk Kabab.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Naazuk Kabab
- Vinegar-1 1/4 tsp
- Ginger-garlic paste-2 ½ tbsp
- Green chillies( chopped)-4
- Chopped coriander leaves-1 1/2 tbsp
- Kasoori methi(powdered)-1 level tsp
- Add salt according to taste
- White pepper powder-1/2 tsp
- AI rawdah boneless chicken breasts-900 gm
- Oil- 4 1/4 tbsp
- Sieved gram flour (besan)-6 tsp
- Fresh breadcrumbs- 2 1/2
- Lightly beaten egg yolks- 6
- Few strands of saffron finely crushed and soaked in one tbsp of water
How to make Naazuk Kabab
- Firstly mix together kassori methi, vinegar, green chillies ginger-garlic paste, saffron, coriander leaves, pepper and salt.
- Then wash and dry chicken pieces and these pieces to the mixture and mix it well.
- Now put the chicken in the refrigerator for about 10 to 15mins.
- Now start heating some oil in a non-stick frying pan and then add some gram flour in it and fry it for a minute. Now add the chicken and sauté it on low flame till the chicken cubes are half cooked.
- Now add some breadcrumbs in the cooked chicken and mix it thoroughly. Now place it on a plate and leave it to cool.
- Now start skewering the chicken cubes but make sure you leave a distance of about 1 1/2 inch between each piece.
- Use the electric griller to grill it and do it until it’s done.
- Now start pushing the cubes closer to each other and then dip it to coat with the slightly beaten egg yolk.
- Now again grill it and do this until the egg coating turns to golden brown in color.
- Lastly remove it from the skewer.
- It is ready to serve hot.
- You can garnish it with onion rings.
Some Useful Tips
- If you are thinking of preparing garlic, fresh chilli and ginger pastes at home, then make sure you add tablespoon of canola/hot vegetable/ sunflower cooking oil to the paste and mix it well this will ensure a longer life for the paste prepared. Refrigerate and use it as per your requirement.
Other Similar Recipes
- Beef and broccoli
- Barbecued kababs
- Asain beef kababs
- Kabobs recipe
- Barbeque beef kababs