Murgh Malai is a kabab marinated in thick curd, cream/malai and flavored with lots of spices. Learn how to prepare Murgh Malai by following this recipe.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Murgh Malai
- Boneless chicken cut into cubes- 500g
- Hung curd- ½ cup
- Fresh cream- ¼ cup
- Milk- ¼ cup
- Fresh ginger paste- 1 tsp
- Fresh garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Cashews- 10
- Black pepper powder- ½ tbsp
- Butter- 1tbsp
- Salt as needed
How to make Murgh Malai
- Take a fork and pierce the chicken pieces with it.
- Make cashews into fine paste by soaking them into milk and grinding them.
- Combine hung curd, cashew paste, cream, ginger-garlic paste and pepper powder in a bowl.
- Drop the chicken pieces into this mixture and make sure that chicken gets coated nicely. Refrigerate it for 1 hour.
- Take the chicken pieces out and skewer them and cook in an oven for 15-20 minute at 180° C.
- Brush the chicken with butter in between.
- Serve them straight from the oven with green chutney.
Some Useful Tips
To make sure your homemade chili, garlic and ginger paste stays fresh for long add a tbsp of hot vegetable/ sunflower/ canola oil into it and mix well. Keep them in refrigerator and use when necessary.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chicken Fajitas
- Spring Chicken
- Andhra Chicken Fry
- Chilly Chicken
- Chicken Biryani