Hawaiin Chicken Sandwich
Hawaiian Chicken sandwich is wonderful chicken sandwich which contains a piece of pineapple. It’s quickly made if you have the sauce already prepared.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||11 mins|
Ingredients for Hawaiin Chicken Sandwich
- Skinless chicken breasts, halved and pounded to ¼ inch thickness- 6
- Marinade, Hawaiian style- 1 cup
- Pineapple sliced into rings- 6
- Provolone cheese, sliced- 6
- Split onion rolls- 6
- Thousand island salad dressing- 6 tbsp
- Romaine lettuce- 6 leaves
- Slices of tomato- 6
How to make Hawaiin Chicken Sandwich
- Take a sealable bag and put the chicken pieces in it. And pour over marinade and make sure chicken is coated in marinade and refrigerate for an hour.
- Grill should be preheated at medium to high heat. Lightly oil the grate and place the chicken pieces on it. Discard any excess marinade.
- Grill the chickens for about 10 minutes or till they are done. 5 minutes before they should be done place pineapple on the grill and for a couple of minutes on each side. Place the pineapple piece on the top of chicken and top it all with a cheese slice. Cover the lid and cook for a minute till cheese melts off. You can also toast the buns if desired.
- Take the bottom piece of the bun and place the chicken, pineapple and cheese on it. Place tomato and lettuce on it. Take the top bun and spread thousand salad dressing on the downside and place it on the sandwich.
Some Useful Tips
- To make sure your homemade chili, garlic and ginger paste stays fresh for long add a tbsp of hot vegetable/ sunflower/ canola oil into it and mix well. Keep them in refrigerator and use when necessary.
Other Similar Recipes
- Caesar Grilled Chicken Sandwich
- Hawaiian Grilled Chicken And Pineapple