Haryali chicken is recipe in which chicken is cooked in green gravy made of different kind of herbs. Learn how to make this recipe by following these simple steps.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15-20 mins|
Ingredients for Haryali Chicken
- Boneless chicken- 400g
- Chopped spinach leaves- 2 cup
- Spring onions- 2 cup
- Ginger- garlic paste- 1 tsp
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Green chili- 2 tbsp
- Cumin seeds- 1 tsp
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
- Mint paste- 2 tbsp
How to make Haryali Chicken
- Prepare a marinade from mint paste, ginger- garlic paste and salt as needed and marinate the chicken in it. Keep it aside for 20-30 minutes.
- Take a pan and fry spring onions in it.
- Add cumin and sauté it. Drop in the chicken and keep frying.
- Add spring onion leaves and spinach
- Puor in lemon juice and cook for 5 minutes with cover on.
- Serve hot. It goes well with naan.
Some Useful Tips
- To make sure your homemade chili, garlic and ginger paste stays fresh for long add a tbsp of hot vegetable/ sunflower/ canola oil into it and mix well. Keep them in refrigerator and use when necessary.
Other Similar Recipes
- Spicy Shredded Chicken
- Spring Chicken
- Andhra Chicken Fry
- Chilly Chicken
- Chicken Biryani