Hanukkah Cranberry Chicken
Hanukkah Cranberry Chicken is one of the most famous recipes of America. Follow the given instructions to prepare this recipe at home.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Hanukkah Cranberry Chicken
- Chicken breast- 1 kg
- Crushed dry rosemary- ½ tsp
- Cranberry sauce, jellied – 250 g
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Corn syrup- 1 cup
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
- Butter, melted- 2 tbsp
How to make Hanukkah Cranberry Chicken
- Clean the chicken and then dry them up.
- Rub it with salt and pepper as needed.
- To prepare the sauce mix corn syrup, cranberry sauce, lemon juice, rosemary and butter in a bowl.
- Grill the chickens uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Flip is over and grill again for another 20 minutes.
- Take it off the grill and pour over the sauce on it before serving.
Some Useful Tips
- To make sure your homemade chili, garlic and ginger paste stays fresh for long add a tbsp of hot vegetable/ sunflower/ canola oil into it and mix well. Keep them in refrigerator and use when necessary.
Other Similar Recipes
- Cranberry Sorbet
- Cranberry Nut Pie
- Cranberry Dip
- Cranberry Scones
- Hot Cranberry Tea