Garlic Lemon Chicken Breast
Learn how to make Garlic lemon Chicken at home by using this easy to follow recipe. Garlic lemon chicken is a very tasty and quickly prepared recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients for Garlic Lemon Chicken Breast
- Chicken breasts (skinless), cut into half- 4
- Flour- 4 tsp
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Oil- 2 tsp
- Chicken broth- 12 cup
- Minced garlic- 1tsp
- Lemon juice- 2 tbsp
- Butter- 1 tsp
How to make Garlic Lemon Chicken Breast
- Pound the chicken to flatten it a bit. Dust it with flour, pepper and salt.
- Heat up some oil in a pan and fry it on both the sides for 5 minutes.
- Take another pan and make a sauce of broth, garlic and lemon juice and pour it over the already prepared chicken.
Some Useful Tips
- To make sure your homemade chili, garlic and ginger paste stays fresh for long add a tbsp of hot vegetable/ sunflower/ canola oil into it and mix well. Keep them in refrigerator and use when necessary.
Other Similar Recipes
- Lemon And Garlic Broiled Or Grilled Chicken
- Lemon Oregano Chicken Baguette With Roast Garlic
- Roasted Chicken With Lemon And Garlic
- Garlic Roast Chicken With Rosemary And Lemon