Garlic chicken is one of the most famous Chinese recipes. In this chicken pieces are seasoned with chili and garlic paste and then stir fried. To make this recipe just follow these simple steps.
|Preparation Time||25 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Garlic Chicken
- Chicken breasts- 2
- Curd- 2 tbsp
- Butter- 15 g
- Pepper and salt to taste
- Freshly chopped parsley- 1 sprig
- Olive oil- 1 tbsp
- Finely chopped onions- 1
- Minced garlic cloves- 2
- Chicken stock- 250 ml
How to make Garlic Chicken
- Chicken should be cut into bite sized pieces.
- Melt butter in a pan and olive oil.
- Toss in the chopped onions and fry till golden brown.
- Drop in garlic and fry for another minute.
- Put in the chicken and then fry till both sides are brown.
- Pour in the chicken broth and season it with pepper, salt and chopped parsley.
- Wait till it all boils and then cook it on low flames for another 20 minutes or so.
- Increase the heat and reduce the sauce by half.
- Take the pan of heat and add in the curd.
- Serve it hot with mashed potato.
Some Useful Tips
- To make sure your homemade chili, garlic and ginger paste stays fresh for long add a tbsp of hot vegetable/ sunflower/ canola oil into it and mix well. Keep them in refrigerator and use when necessary.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chicken In Coconut
- Chettinad Ginger Chicken
- Ginger Chicken
- Butter Chicken
- Chilly Chicken