Chooze Aur Chauli Ka Milap
Chooze Aur Chauli ka Milap is essentially chicken cooked with Chauli beans in chat masala and other spices. Follow these simple steps to make this recipe.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Chooze Aur Chauli Ka Milap
- Diced boneless chicken- 2 cups
- Oil- 2 tbsp
- Chopped garlic- 1 tbsp
- Ginger- 1 tbsp
- Chat masala- 1 tsp
- Red chili powder- ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder- ½ tsp
- Chopped tomato- 2
- Tomato puree- 1 cup
- Kasoori methi- ½ tsp
- Crushed black pepper- ½ tsp
- Chauli beans - 150 g
- Salt as needed.
- Black olives- 4 to 5
How to make Chooze Aur Chauli Ka Milap
- Wash and clean the chicken before marinating and keeping it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat up some oil and sauté ginger and garlic.
- Pour in tomato puree, all powdered spices, black pepper, kasoori methi and a little water or stock if needed.
- Toss in the chicken and cook till done.
- Add blanched beans and cook for another 5-6 minutes.
- Take it off the flames and serve hot with herbed bread.
Some Useful Tips
- To make sure your homemade chili, garlic and ginger paste stays fresh for long add a tbsp of hot vegetable/ sunflower/ canola oil into it and mix well. Keep them in refrigerator and use when necessary.
Other Similar Recipes
- Malai Chicken Recipe
- Chicken Makhani (Indian Butter Chicken) Recipe
- African Lamb Curry Recipe
- Punjabi Chicken Curry Recipe
- Murgh Musallam Recipe