Learn how to prepare Chipotle chicken, Creamy by following these simple and easy steps. This is an easy and creamy recipe which can be prepared in minutes and goes well with steamed rice.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Chipotle Chicken
- Chopped onions- 1
- Canola oil- 1 tbsp
- Minced garlic cloves-1
- Sodium chicken broth, reduced- 4 cups.
- Pinto beans rinsed and drained- 2 cans.
- Diced tomatoes, fire roasted- 2 cans
- Frozen corn- 3 cups
- Minced chipotle peppers in adobe sauce- 2
- Adobo sauce- 2tsp
- Ground cumin- 2 tsp
- Pepper- ¼ tsp
- Cubed chicken breasts, cooked- 2 cups
- Fat free sour cream- ½ cups
- Fresh minced cilantro- ¼ cup
How to make Chipotle Chicken
- Take a Dutch oven; heat up some oil and sauté some onions. Put in garlic and cook for 1 minute. Pour in beans, broth, tomatoes, chipotle peppers, corn, cumin, adobo sauce and peppers. Bring it all to a boil and then reduce heat; let it simmer for 20 minutes uncovered.
- Drop in the chicken pieces and stir it. Take it off the heat and garnish with cilantro and sour cream.
- Chipotle chicken, Creamy is ready to be served.
Some Useful Tips
- To make sure your homemade chili, garlic and ginger paste stays fresh for long add a tbsp of hot vegetable/ sunflower/ canola oil into it and mix well. Keep them in refrigerator and use when necessary.
Other Similar Recipes
- Southwestern Chicken Pitas With Chipotle Sauce
- Easy Moist Chipotle Chicken
- Smoky Mountain Chipotle Chicken
- Chicken With Chipotle Cheese Sauce
- Breakstone’s Creamy Chicken Chipotle Skillet