Oval or round shaped dumplings made of ground meat and other ingredients are known as Tsukune. It is essentially a pan fried recipe.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Tsukune
- Ground chicken- 1lb
- Egg yolk- 1
- Salt- ½ tsp
- Soy sauce- 1 ½ tsp
- Ginger juice (fresh)- 1 tsp
- Corn starch- 2 tbsp
- Vegetable oil for frying- 2 tbsp
How to make Chicken Tsukune
- Mix chicken, soy sauce, salt, egg yolk, corn starch and fresh ginger juice in large bowl.
- Make oval shaped balls of this mixture.
- Heat up some vegetable oil in a pan.
- Fry the meats balls for 5 minutes on medium flames.
- Flip them over, cover the lid and let them cook till they are done.
- Remove them from the pan once done and out them on paper towels.
- Use soy sauce or karashi mustard to serve Tsukune with.
Some Useful Tips
- To make sure your homemade chili, garlic and ginger paste stays fresh for long add a tbsp of hot vegetable/ sunflower/ canola oil into it and mix well. Keep them in refrigerator and use when necessary.
Other Similar Recipes
- Deep fried chicken tsukune meatballs
- Soy sauce chicken recipe
- Gingered pepper stek recipe
- Roasted chicken penne
- Easy kung pao chicken