Chicken Teriyaki is an easy and tasty dish. It is a Japanese Recipe which is made from soya sauce.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Teriyaki
- Free range, and sliced chicken breasts - 2 pieces
- Vegetable oil - A little bit
- Flour - A little bit
- Grated ginger - A little
- Rice wine ( sake) – 2 tablespoon
- Dark soya sauce - 4 tablespoon
- Sugar as needed
- Marinated sweet rice wine
- For garnishing green salad mixed
How to make Chicken Teriyaki
- In a bowl mix soy sauce, sake (rice wine), and sugar properly to make teriyaki sauce.
- Apply a coat of flour to chicken.
- Now heat some oil in a sauce pan.
- Cook chicken into the sauce pan and cook until the chicken color changes to golden brown. Now remove the chicken from the sauce pan.
- Now take out the oil from the pan which is left after the chicken is removed.
- Pour teriyaki sauce into the sauce pan and bring it to boil.
- Put chicken into the sauce pan again and cook it again from both the sides evenly.
- Now switch off the flame.
- Add finely grated ginger to the chicken for garnish.
- Teriyaki chicken is ready to serve.
Some Useful Tips
- If you prefer making paste of garlic, ginger, and fresh chili at home, then don’t forget to add canola/ sunflower/ or vegetable oil to it. Mix it well. Refrigerate it and use as if required.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chicken Stock
- chicken Saaqwala
- Thai Chicken Pad
- Chicken Rezala
- Chicken Quesadillas