Chicken Tatsuta is a chicken fried in a Japanese food style. It indicates a style of cooking in which chicken is fried deeply.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Tatsuta
- Boneless chicken thighs - 1 1/4 lb (1 inch pieces)
- Soy sauce - 3 tablespoon
- Sake - 2 tablespoon
- Mirin - 1 tablespoon
- Fresh juice of ginger - 2 teaspoon
- Corn starch/katakuri-ko starch for coating
- For deep frying - vegetable oil
How to make Chicken Tatsuta
- In large bowl mix sake, ginger juice, Mirin, and soy sauce.
- Seasoned the chicken into the sauce for about 50- 60 minutes.
- Remove the chicken from the soy sauce and dry it using the paper towel.
- In a deep pan preheat the oil.
- Apply a thin coat of katakuri-ko to chicken and fry them deeply until it is done.
- Now take out the chicken and put it on absorbent paper.
Some Useful Tips
- If you prefer making paste of garlic, ginger, and fresh chili at home, then don’t forget to add canola/ sunflower/ or vegetable oil to it. Mix it well. Refrigerate it and use as if required.
Other Similar Recipes
- Myrone’s Easy Crockpot Chicken Recipes
- Oven Fried Chicken Recipe
- Buffalo Wings
- Chicken Cacciatore For Dogs Recipe
- Japanese Style Tuna Steak Recipe