Chicken Tartlets is a unique and easy recipe. It is a kind of pie.
|Preparation Time||30 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Tartlets
- Instant Polenta - 1 pound (2 1/2 cups)
- Cream - 1 cup
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Freshly grounded black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Shredded and roasted chicken - 2 cups
- Pesto - 1/2 cup market bought
- Salt - 1/4 tsp
- Freshly grounded black pepper - 1/4 tsp
- Dried can berries -1/2 cup
How to make Chicken Tartlets
- Acc to package instructions prepare polenta. Add pepper, cream, and salt before polenta gets finished off. Put polenta over a buttery baking sheet. Keep aside to cool for about 30 minutes. Make sure that the Polenta becomes firm.
- For topping; mix Pesto, pepper, salt, and chicken in a large bowl. Stir it properly.
- Now cut the Polenta into a tart shape using a 2-inch in diameter scalloped cookie cutter.
- Tartlets number should be around 24.
- Now put 1 tablespoon of mixture over a polenta tartlet. Also topped the tartlets with dried cranberries.
Some Useful Tips
- If you prefer making paste of garlic, ginger, and fresh chili at home, then don’t forget to add canola/ sunflower/ or vegetable oil to it. Mix it well. Refrigerate it and use as if required.
Other Similar Recipes
- Tarragon chicken salad
- Polenta pie with sausage
- Chicken with vegetable ragout
- Spiced chicken salsa