Chicken Tacos is a healthier and lighter Mexican meal. You can go for this meal instead of beef. It is a good choice when you don’t have much time to prepare dinner.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||25 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Taco
- Skinless and boneless chicken breasts- 1 halves (bite size pieces).
- Lemonade - 1 cup
- Olive oil - 2 tbsp
- Lime juice - 1 tbsp
- Worcestershire sauce - 1 1/2 tsp
- Garlic powder- 1/2 tsp
- Onion powder 1/2 tsp
- Bay leaf- 1
- Corn tortillas- 1 (12 ounce) pack
- Shredded lettuce - 1
- Chopped tomatoes - 2 large
- Shredded sharp cheddar cheese - 1 (8 ounce) pack
- Jar salsa- 1 (8 ounce)
- Sour cream - 1 (8 ounce) can
How to make Chicken Taco
- In a big bowl mix Worcestershire sauce, chicken, olive oil, lemonade, and lime juice. Put it on a medium flame.
- Now add garlic powder, bay leaf, and onion powder. Cook chicken until it colors changes to light golden brown and all the juices gets dried up.
- Meanwhile, cook the tortillas in a microwave or oven till it gets soften.
- Once the chicken is completely cooked take out it and serves it on a serving plate.
- Garnish the chicken with lettuce, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream, and salsa.
- Now Chicken Taco is ready to eat with warm tortillas.
Some Useful Tips
- One can increase or decrease the quantity of green chilies into the chicken according to your taste.
- The chicken can be greased with butter and can be cooked in an oven instead of following the above process.
Other Similar Recipes
- Carne asada taxos
- Tex wasabi’s koi fish
- Tofu tacos
- Baja fish tacos