Chicken Stir Fry
Chicken Stir Fry is a recipe which is made with cashew nuts, chicken, and chestnuts in a flavorful sauce.
|Preparation Time||25 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Stir Fry
- Skinless and boneless chicken breasts - 4(4 ounce)halves
- Cornstarch - 3 tablespoon
- Soy sauce - 2 tablespoon
- Ground ginger - 1/2 teaspoon
- Powder of garlic - 1/4 teaspoon
- Cooking oil - 3 tablespoon, divided
- Broccoli florets - 2 Cups
- Sliced celery - 1 Cup
- Thinly sliced carrots- 1 Cup
- Wedge shaped onion pieces - 1 Small
- Water - 1 Cup
- Chicken bouillon granules - 1 tbsp
How to make Chicken Stir Fry
- Make the strips of chicken into 1/2” size; put them in a resalable plastic bag.
- Add cornstarch to the plastic bag and shake well so that a coat is applied onto the pieces of chicken. Also add ginger, soy sauce, and garlic powder to it. Shake it properly. Keep aside for about 30 minutes.
- Heat 2 tablespoon of oil in a deep wok, mix and fry the pieces of chicken until its color changes.
- Now remove the chicken and let it warm for some time.
- Now add the remaining oil to the skillet and put celery, onion, broccoli, and carrots and cook for about 5-6 minutes or until the vegetables becomes crispy and tender.
- Add chicken bouillon granules and water to it.
- Now return back the cooked pieces of chicken to the pan.
- Fry deeply until chicken gets bubbly and thickened.
- Now chicken stir fry is ready to serve.
Chicken Stir Fry
Some Useful Tips
- If you prefer making paste of garlic, ginger, and fresh chili at home, then don’t forget to add canola/ sunflower/ or vegetable oil to it. Mix it well. Refrigerate it and use as if required.
Other Similar Recipes
- Kheer (Indian Rice Pudding)
- Fried Vegetables
- Poori (Fried Flour Flat...
- Chicken Noodle Soup
- Masala Fried Fish