Chicken Steaks recipe is an easy dish which can be prepared in about 45 minutes. You can make this dish for dinner and have it with boiled rice or Tandoori roti.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||25 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Steaks
- Boneless pieces of chicken breast -1/2 kg
- 1/4 - Tomato ketchup
- 3 tablespoon - Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoon - Lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon – paste of mustard
- 1 teaspoon - crushed peppercorns
- 1/4 - Cinnamon powder
- Salt acc to taste
- Finely chopped cloves of garlic - 4
- Thick slices of onions - 2
- 250 gms - Baby potatoes
- 1/4 - Oil
How to make Chicken Steaks
- Make holes in the pieces of chicken breasts with the help of a fork.
- Now marinate the pieces of chicken with Worcester sauce, tomato ketchup, mustard paste, lemon juice, cinnamon powder, blanch pepper corn, chopped garlic and salt for about 1 hr.
- Bake baby potatoes in an oven.
- Now warm oil in a sauce pan.
- Now put the marinated pieces of chicken into the sauce pan to cook.
- Now pour the left over mixture over the chicken steaks. Cook until it gets tender.
- Chicken steaks are ready to eat. Serve it with bakes potatoes and sliced and grilled onions.
Some Useful Tips
- If you prefer making paste of garlic, ginger, and fresh chili at home, then don’t forget to add canola/ sunflower/ or vegetable oil to it. Mix it well. Refrigerate it and use as if required.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chicken Parmesan
- Chicken Roti
- Varutha Kozhi Kuzhambu
- Chicken Milagu Kuzhambu
- Chicken Ki Chap