Chocolate Burfi is a very popular Indian recipe. Chocolate Burfi is one of the most popular sweet dishes among all in India. Children are great fond of Chocolate Burfi. Here is a recipe for Chocolate Burfi preparation, follow the easy steps or video to make your own Chocolate Burfi.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Sliders
- Crusts removed white bread - 3 slices
- Milk - 4 tablespoon
- Olive oil - 1 tablespoon
- Finely chopped red onion - 1
- Crushed garlic clove - 1
- Chicken - 250g
- Soya sauce - 2 teaspoon
- Chutney of tomato - 3 tablespoon
- Puree of tomato - 1 teaspoon
- Sunflower oil - 2 tablespoon
How to make Chicken Sliders
- Make breadcrumbs by outing bread into a food processor. Add milk to it and let it soak.
- Till then cook the chopped onions into olive oil until it gets soften. Add garlic to it and cook for another few minutes.
- Now combine all other ingredients together. Add spices according to your taste. Grind them in a mixer for about 2 minutes.
- Now heat the oil in a big skillet. Put the mixture into the skillet slowly by spoon. Stir it well thoroughly.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes on both sides or until the chicken color changes to light golden color.
Some Useful Tips
- One can increase or decrease the quantity of green chilies into the chicken according to your taste.
- The chicken can be greased with butter and can be cooked in an oven instead of following the above process.
Other Similar Recipes
- Shells and Cheese
- Honey Hot wings
- French Dip Burgers