Chicken Shorba recipe is a unique and tasty dish.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Shorba
- Shredded boneless chicken - 100 gms
- Chicken stock - 500 ml
- Finely chopped garlic - 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds - 1 teaspoon
- White flour - 1 tablespoon
- Butter - 2 teaspoon
- Oil – 1 tablespoon
- White pepper and salt to taste
- Fresh cream - 1 tablespoon
How to make Chicken Shorba
- Melt the butter in a sauce pan. Put shredded chicken into it and fry it till the pieces of chicken becomes tender.
- Remove the sauce pan and set aside for some time.
- Now in another sauce pan heat oil and put cumin seeds into it. Fry the cumin seeds till it gets crackle.
- Now add the finely chopped garlic and cook for few minutes.
- Add white wheat flour and cook for about 1 minute.
- Add chicken stock, white pepper powder, chicken, and salt into it.
- Set the flame to medium flame. Stir continuously and cook the above mixture for 4 minutes.
- Garnish it with fresh cream and then serve.
Some Useful Tips
- Cook 500 Gms of chicken bones in 1lt of water along with garlic and onions for 500 ml of chicken stock. Cook till the stock reduced to half in quantity.
Other Similar Recipes
- Spring Chicken
- Chicken Fajitas
- Murg Lajawab
- Chicken Saffron Biryani
- Spicy Shredded Chicken