Chicken Sauté is a last minute recipe. It is much of spicy dish. Chicken Sauté is good for lunch or dinner.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||40 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Saute
- Skinless and boneless chicken breasts - 4
- Grated mozzarella cheese - 3/4 lb
- Fresh tomatoes - 1/2 cup
- Melted butter - 4 tsp
- Yellow onion - 1/2 cup
- Cooked rice - 2 cups
- White wine - 1 cup
- Grated parmesan cheese
- Finely chopped parsley
How to make Chicken Saute
- Make the chicken breasts flatten by meat hammer and tenderize it.
- Now in butter, add onion, chicken breasts, and tomatoes. Cook until chicken breasts are cooked about 3/4.
- Add white wine to the above mixture and cook until the liquid reduced to 1/2 and chicken becomes spongy.
- Now put chicken breasts into the pan. Topped it with mozzarella. Keep it under boiler and cook until cheese gets melted and color changes to light brown.
- Now place this cooked chicken over boiled rice.
- Garnish it with parsley and parmesan mixture.
Some Useful Tips
- For milder flavor use less spicy sauce.
Other Similar Recipes
- Sauteed Chicken In Dijon Cream Sauce
- Sauteed Chicken Livers
- Sauteed Chicken Breast In Wine
- Sauteed Chicken With Mushroom
- Sauted Chicken With Garlic