Chicken Salami is a dish which you can consider as a mouth full of water. This dish is more nutritious and healthier than other dishes. It is generally cooked with chicken pieces and salami slices.
|Preparation Time||25 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Salami
- Butter - 1 tablespoon
- Shaved and sliced salami – 300 gm
- Finely chopped onion - 1
- Finely chopped 1 packet of mushrooms
- Puree of tomato - 3 tablespoon
- Garlic cloves – 5 to 6
- Pepper and salt to taste
How to make Chicken Salami
- Warm butter in a big sauce pan.
- Add chopped mushrooms, chopped onions, and garlic to it. Cook for about 2 minutes.
- Now add puree of tomato and let it cook for about 1 minute.
- Now pour the pieces of Salami into it and stir it well.
- Add pepper and salt to it.
- Serve it immediately by applying a coat of sour cream over it.
Some Useful Tips
- You can increase the flame if some liquid is left, and cook till all liquid gets vaporized.
- You can use boneless chicken also for this recipe. But if you are using boneless chicken then reduce the weight of the chicken. Rest all the ingredients will remain the same. Also reduce the time of cooking.
- Acc to taste black pepper amount can be decreased or increased.
- If you want some extra gravy then keep some hot water along with you.
Other Similar Recipes
- Salami Crackers And Chicken
- Pounded Bbq Chicken Sandwich
- Italian Hoagie Wrap
- Hot Cheese Salami Sandwiches
- Chicken And Salami Sandwich