Chicken salad also called as Tandoori style Marinated chicken with yogurt. You can add red pepper acc to your taste to make it spicier. It is best at its taste if you serve it with rice.
|Preparation Time||20 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Salad
- Finely chopped tomato - 2
- Shredded and cooked chicken - 2 cup
- Olive oil - 1 cup
- Salt acc to taste
- Powder of white pepper - 1/2 teaspoon
- A spoon of Mustard Powder
- Egg yolk - 1
- Cream - 1 tablespoon
- Lettuce leaves - 1 bunch
How to make Chicken Salad
- Mix yolk into basin, also add pepper powder, mustard powder, and salt. Make mayonnaise paste.
- Now slowly add droplets of oil into the mixture. Mix it thoroughly with the help of wooden spatula. Make sure that the oil is completely used.
- Also make sure that the sauce has the uniformity like tooth paste.
- Now mix this sauce with cream, tomato and chunks of cooked chicken.
- Now take a glass, apply a layer of lettuce leaves over it and serve this mixture over it.
Some Useful Tips
- If you prefer making paste of garlic, ginger, and fresh chili at home, then don’t forget to add canola/ sunflower/ or vegetable oil to it. Mix it well. Refrigerate it and use as if required.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chicken Seashell Salad
- Gourmet Chicken Salad II
- Wonderful Chicken Curry Salad
- Chinese Chicken Rice Salad
- Chicken Pecan Salad