Chicken Risotto is an Italian dish. It is quick and easy to make.
|Preparation Time||25 mins|
|Cooking Time||35 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Risotto
- Diced chicken breasts - 500 gm
- Hot chicken stock - 5 Cups
- Arborio rice - 1-3/4 Cups
- Dry white wine - 1/3 Cup
- Minced garlic cloves - 1-2 teaspoon
- Dried tomatoes in sunlight - 1 Cup
- Baby spinach - 150 gm
- Parmesan cheese - 2 tablespoon
- Sliced kalamata olives - 3/4 Cup
- Olive oil - 2 tablepoon
How to make Chicken Risotto
- Place the stock over low flame.
- Take out oil a large pan, add chicken to it. Cook until the chicken becomes tender.
- Now put garlic into the pan and cook again for about 1-2 more minutes.
- Now add rice with the chicken and cook till all the grains get coated with the oil.
- Now mix white wine and stir till the grains absorb it.
- Now add hot stock, 2 at a time, cook within the liquid and stir till all the liquid gets absorbed by the stock.
- When you add last group of stock, add baby spinach also along with it and cook till it gets wilted.
- Now add oil and tomatoes and mix it well.
- Now add parmesan cheese to it and cook it thoroughly.
Some Useful Tips
- If you prefer making paste of garlic, ginger, and fresh chili at home, then don’t forget to add canola/ sunflower/ or vegetable oil to it. Mix it well. Refrigerate it and use as if required.
Other Similar Recipes
- Seafood Risotto
- Mushroom Risotto
- Asparaqus Risotto
- Chicken Rezala