Chicken Qoram is an easy and tasty dish.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||30 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Qoram
- 1 cup - Water
- 2000 gms - Chicken
- 300 gms - Cooking oil
- 2 teaspoon - Coriander powder
- A bunch of fresh cilantro
- A bunch of fresh leaves of mint
- 2 teaspoon - Garam Masala
- 1 teaspoon - Garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon - Ginger paste
- 50 gms - Green chilies
- 1000 gms - Onion
- 500 gms - Plain yogurt
- ½ teaspoon - Red chili powder
- Salt acc to taste
- 100 gms - Shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon - Turmeric powder
How to make Chicken Qoram
- Take oil in a sauce pan. Heat up the oil. Put onion into it and fry till its color changes to golden brown.
- Now mix turmeric powder, coriander leaves, salt, Garam Masala, and ginger and garlic paste. Make a paste of it. Rub the pieces of chicken from it.
- Now add the marinated chicken pieces into the sauce pan when onions are cooked.
- After 10 mins add a cup of water and yogurt into the sauce pan and stir it well. Cook for about 5 more minutes.
- Now add red chili powder, mint leaves, shredded coconut, and coriander leaves
- Cover the sauce pan with lid and cook for about 15 more minutes
Some Useful Tips
- One can increase or decrease the quantity of green chilies into the chicken according to your taste.
- The chicken can be greased with butter and can be cooked in an oven instead of following the above process.
Other Similar Recipes
- Spring Chicken
- Chicken Fajitas
- Murg Lajawab
- Chicken Saffron Biryani
- Spicy Shredded Chicken