Chicken Pukhi Biryani
Chicken Pukhi Biryani is an easy and tasty dish. It has its unique style of cooking. If one made choice between Chicken Pukhi Biryani and Kacchi Biryani, then Chicken Pukhi Biryani would be the Choice.
|Preparation Time||30 mins|
|Cooking Time||60 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Pukhi Biryani
- 500 grams – basmati rice
- 4 tablespoon – Biryani Masala
- ½ teaspoon – black cumin seeds
- 1000 Gms – pieces of chicken
- 1 bunch – finely chopped coriander leaves
- 1 bunch - chopped mint
- 2 cup – curd.
- 4 teaspoon – Garam Masala
- 4 tablespoon – Garlic – Ginger paste
- ¾ cup – golden fried sliced onions.
- 50 gm – oil
- 3 teaspoon – red chili powder
- 2 tablespoon – Rose water
- ¼ gm - saffron
- Salt as per needed.
- 1 cup – sliced onions.
How to make Chicken Pukhi Biryani
- In a container soak basmati rice for about 30 minutes.
- Now take a pan, add garam Masala, salt, paste of ginger garlic, oil, chopped onions. Mix it well. Cook the mixture till the onions becomes golden brown.
- Now add chicken.
- Spread the pieces of chicken into the pan properly, and then add green chilies, Biryani Masala, mint leaves, lemon juice, coriander leaves, curd, and red chili powder. Cover the pan with the lid and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Now take large bowl, put water into it. Let the water boil and then add zeera, oil, salt and soaked rice into it.
- Cook the rice till 90%. Once the rice is cooked drain out all the water from it.
- Now add the cooked rice into the pan and cook again. Cover the pan with the lid and let it cook for about 10 minutes more. Add all the remaining ingredients into the pan and cook till all the flavors of the chicken get immersed into the rice.
Some Useful Tips
- You can use something heavy to press the lid over the pan.
Other Similar Recipes
- Khan Biryani
- Fish Biryani
- Chicken Dum Biryani