Chicken Pot Rie Sandwich
Chicken Pot Rie sandwich is a unique and tasty dish. It can be made at home simply in sandwich toaster. Must try it for once atleast.
|Preparation Time||15 mins|
|Cooking Time||15 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Pot Rie Sandwich
- Cooked and diced chicken - 2 cups
- White bread – 6 Slices
- Finely chopped onion - 1
- Chopped carrots - 1 can
- Peas - 1 can
- Corn starch – 2 tablespoon
- Chicken broth - 2 cans
How to make Chicken Pot Rie Sandwich
- Boil the chicken broth over a low flame.
- Now take out one broth and mix it well with corn starch.
- Pour this broth mixture into the skillet and cook until it gets thicker over a low flame.
- Now put the chicken, carrots, peas, and onions into the broth mixture and cook until the chicken becomes tender.
- Put about 2 tbsp of this mixture in between of the bread slices and place them into the sandwich maker.
- Cook the sandwich until it is done.
Some Useful Tips
- If you prefer making paste of garlic, ginger, and fresh chili at home, then don’t forget to add canola/ sunflower/ or vegetable oil to it. Mix it well. Refrigerate it and use as if required.
Other Similar Recipes
- Spring Chicken
- Chicken Fajitas
- Murg Lajawab
- Chicken Saffron Biryani
- Spicy Shredded Chicken