Chicken Phaal in itself is a unique and tasty dish. it is one of the spicy dish. you must try at least once if you have never tried it.
|Preparation Time||10 mins|
|Cooking Time||20 mins|
Ingredients for Chicken Phaal
- Cumin seeds - 1 tsp
- Chilies - 4 (dried)
- Chili powder - 4 tbsp
- Garam Masala - 1 tbsp
- Lemon Juice - 1/2 lemon
- Pepper and salt
- Garlic - 4 cloves
- Peeled and finely grated ginger into 1 inch of pieces
- Minced fresh chilies - 12
- Oil for the purpose of frying
- Chicken breasts - 4 ( cubes shaped)
- Finely chopped onions - 2
- Finely chopped tomatoes - 400 g ( 1 tin)
- Finely chopped coriander - 1 bunch
How to make Chicken Phaal
- Roast chili peppers and cumin seeds in a sauce pan. Then grind them into a fine powder.
- Add garam Masala, chili powder, lemon juice, pepper, and salt to it to make a fine paste.
- Now add ginger, garlic, and fresh chilies to it together.
- Now in a large skillet pour some oil in it. Put chicken and chopped onions to it and fry.
- Once chicken is half cooked add mixture of ginger- garlic and fresh chilies and paste to it. Mix it well.
- Now add finely chopped tomatoes to the skillet, reduce the flame to low, cook until the chicken becomes tender and puree becomes thick.
- Now chicken Phaal is cooked. Garnish it with chopped coriander leaves and serve.
Some Useful Tips
- Add red dried chilies acc to your taste.
Other Similar Recipes
- Chili Chicken with Gravy
- Chicken Rasam
- Chilly Chicken
- Chicken Manchurian
- Murgh Do Piaza